Pepperoni Pizza Dip
This easy pepperoni pizza dip recipe is simple to prepare and perfect for any party appetizer, holiday or game day. It is basically like a cheesy pizza without the crust!
Let me introduce you to the best party appetizer idea EVER! Make this pepperoni pizza dip for every holiday…make it for your New Year’s Eve party…make it for Super Bowl Sunday. This easy appetizer recipe is good for any occasion under the sun, but makes for excellent football food.
Have you tried my Pepperoni Pizza Nachos yet?! If not, definitely head over there to check out that recipe after this one.
I have a good blog friend named Ashley who blogs over at Center Cut Cook. She is going through some tough times right now in her life – just a couple of weeks ago Ashley and Ryan, her husband of 10 years, were given the news that Ryan was diagnosed with colon cancer at the age of 29. He has had surgery and is awaiting chemo and pathology reports for his prognosis.
Easy Bacon Alfredo Pizza – I adore using white alfredo sauce on my pizza every so often!
One Pan Pizza Pasta Casserole – this pizza and pasta fusion recipe is pretty much the best combination ever!
Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza – I made this version of deep dish pizza after I tried out the pizza in Chicago and it is JUST as good homemade!
Step-By-Step Video on How To Make This Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe!
- 1 – 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings of choice: pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, etc.
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning for garnish
- Pretzels, crackers, vegetables, bread, etc., for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, ½ cup of the parmesan cheese, and ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add in oregano, parsley, and basil. Mix until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Spread in the bottom of a pie pan, then top with the 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- On top of the sauce, add remaining ½ cup of parmesan cheese and 1½ cups mozzarella cheese.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and add a dash of Italian Seasoning for garnish. I kept it simple with just pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the dip is warm and is bubbly on top. Mine was ready right at 20 minutes.
Recipe source: adapted from CenterCutCook.com