Pepperoni Pizza Nachos
Pepperoni Pizza Nachos are incredibly delicious appetizer recipe and a real crowd-pleaser. The garlic cream sauce takes these to another level. You can add any pizza toppings that you prefer and will love this take on nachos!
These delicious, sinful pepperoni pizza nachos are a new twist on your typical plate of nachos….they are all jazzed up pizza style! I made this for a weekend snack for Mr. Wishes and I a few weeks ago when I was scrounging for something…ANYTHING…I could make since I had no food in the house.
I would have to say this was the best spontaneous “lunch” I have had in a very long time. I was impressed at just how good these were, especially the garlic cream sauce! They were so addictive, like my Cheesy Loaded Beefy Nachos, that we ate the whole plate in one sitting.
The great thing about these pizza nachos, much like any dish of nachos, is that you can make them your own way. Go ahead and add any toppings you like! I am pretty simple when it comes to pizza (and also didn’t have much of a choice since I had nothing in my pantry), so I just added pepperoni for the one and only topping.
Get creative with this! This amazing appetizer would be great for football season (any game day, really), girls’ night, Super Bowl, movie night, a party with friends, or just a weekend snack, as it was for me. OH, and if you liked these, you might also like these BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos. Enjoy!
Make sure you check out these other easy pizza recipes I have made on Wishes and Dishes!
Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza – this is just as good as the deep dish pizzas I tried in Chicago! It is a little involved, but worth it.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip – this dip is easily one of my favorite party appetizers or game day ideas!
Easy Bacon Alfredo Pizza – I love having white alfredo sauce on my pizza every so often to switch things up!
One Pan Pizza Pasta Casserole – this pizza and pasta combo is pretty much the best idea for an easy dinner!
- 1 and ½ Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- ½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- ½ cups Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup of 2% Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ cups Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Your Favorite Crispy Tortilla Chips ( I used approximately half a bag)
- Garlic Cream Sauce (Recipe Included below)
- ¼ cup Onion, Diced
- ½ cup Pepperoni, Cut Into quarters (or use mini pepperoni)
- 1 and ¾ cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded (white or yellow)
- Optional: any other pizza toppings of your choice (½ cups Black Olives Sliced, ½ diced Green Bell Pepper)
- Melt the butter, along with the olive oil on medium-low heat
- Once melted, toss in the minced garlic, and give it a good stir
- Raise the heat up to medium
- Add in the cream and milk and give a good stir
- Keep stirring until it comes to a boil.
- Toss in the salt, pepper, and chili flakes, along with the parmesan cheese, and continue stirring (The sauce will thicken pretty quick, so continue to stir)
- Once the sauce is thickened, remove from the burner, and set aside.
- When you are ready to make your nachos, preheat your oven to 400ºF
- Build your nachos on an oven-proof dish or baking sheet
- First, add your chips.
- Drizzle the garlic cream sauce all over the chips.
- Top with the onions and pepperoni (and other pizza toppings of your choice).
- Make sure each chip gets covered with the sauce and toppings.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Place in the preheated oven, and cook until the cheese is nice and bubbly and the veggies are warmed through, roughly 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe source: adapted from simplecomfortfood.com