Easy Bacon Alfredo Pizza
Add some excitement to pizza night with this easy Bacon Alfredo Pizza recipe! Alfredo sauce lovers will go crazy for this and each slice is packed with all your favorite toppings!
Of all the foods I never get sick of, pizza is at the top of the list. This Bacon Alfredo Pizza I’m sharing with you today is my dream in a pizza! Now if you’ve been following this blog for some time now, you know that tomato sauce is my BFF. I’ve always loved pizza and the traditional tomato sauce-based version (like with my Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza), but white pizza just calls to me sometimes. I mean, tell me that your taste buds aren’t just exploding looking at the photos of this pizza!
I have a secret to making this pizza super low maintenance. I’m excited to tell you today about a new product that Pillsbury has out. Pillsbury’s Best crafted a high quality, fresh dough made with simple and clean ingredients!
This convenient crust allows you to easily make and enjoy delicious homemade pizza with your family and cuts out the step of having to make the dough from scratch. I love the convenience of it: you just “unroll, top and bake”.
I used the Pillsbury’s Best™ Pizza Dough Classic Crust for this Bacon Alfredo Pizza and couldn’t have been happier with the results. The pizza dough comes wrapped in parchment paper that you can bake it on. This makes things even easier and shows they really thought of everything when it comes to this new product. I know we’re all always on the lookout for ways to make our lives easier, so I’m loving this pizza dough! I found a new favorite trusty pizza dough when I want to make a quick and easy dinner for my family.
Does your family love pizza as much as we do? We have this Pepperoni Pizza Bread for every holiday. We cannot seem to get enough. This Bacon Alfredo Pizza is a great choice if you’re looking to change up your traditional tomato pizza. The creamy alfredo sauce really complements the creative combination of pizza toppings. There is something about the white sauce that creates this amazing canvas for the bacon and spinach! If you want a major flavor bomb, try this soon.
What are you guys cooking up this weekend? I mean, after this Bacon Alfredo Pizza, of course. I hope this pizza and the new Pillsbury’s Best pizza dough inspires you to try something different for your next pizza night. Look for the NEW Pillsbury’s Best Pizza Dough in the refrigerated dough section at your local grocery store! Enjoy!
- 1 package Pillsbury’s Best™ refrigerated classic crust pizza dough
- ½ cup Alfredo pasta sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked bacon
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Place oven rack in low position. Unroll dough with oven-safe parchment paper onto ungreased large cookie sheet (dough bakes right on the paper).
- Use an offset spatula or spoon to spread Alfredo sauce evenly over dough. Top evenly with green onion (white parts) and garlic.
- Add on the spinach, cheese and bacon and spread evenly.
- Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until crust is golden brown (mine was perfectly cooked at 20 minutes). Top with green onion (green parts). Serve hot!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.