Cheesy Loaded Beefy Nachos
This recipe for Cheesy Loaded Beefy Nachos is an easy last-minute appetizer to throw together for your game day parties! These simple nachos will disappear in no time at all!
OK, so who is ready for the big game coming up? And who is just ready to watch the game and eat the food but has no clue what they are making for their parties? If the latter is YOU, then I have the best recipe idea for you today called “Cheesy Loaded Beefy Nachos”.
This is, like, the easiest thing in the whole universe and will take you less than 10 minutes to put together.
I’m so glad you’re here! Follow along on Pinterest for more inspiration!
The name kind of speaks for itself here, right? Classic, easy nachos are my go-to snack for parties and always the first thing to disappear. You can’t go wrong, right? These nachos are kicked up to the next level of greatness because they use my all-time favorite beef: Certified Angus Beef®!
They definitely define the standard by which all beef is measured and you always know what you’re getting with their brand. They strive for nothing but the best as far as tenderness, flavor and juiciness in their beef. I’ve honestly never tasted any beef that was Certified Angus Beef that wasn’t unbelievable tender and my whole family is always impressed with my meals when I cook with their beef.
You can follow Certified Angus Beef® on their social media or join the Facebook group Certified Angus Beef ® Kitchen:
- ½ pound Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 1 cup nacho cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 3 cups large tortilla chips
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink; drain the fat.
- Warm cheese in microwave until it is the perfect dipping consistency.
- Arrange chips on serving platter. Top with cheese, beef, tomato, onion and olives (and any other toppings of choice). Serve warm!
Recipe source: certifiedangusbeef.com. Be sure to visit their site for more amazing beef recipes you’re sure to love!