No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake is a quick and easy summer dessert recipe! It is a light and festive treat that will impress family and friends!
With all the ease of a no-bake recipe, this quick and easy No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake recipe will not disappoint on taste! Oreo cookies, spring form pan, and a mixer is all you need to impress family and friends with this decadent cheesecake. A fun spin on the classic banana split, this cheesecake tastes as good as it looks and will have friends and family begging for seconds!
It’s 80 degrees here and I have no-bake desserts on my mind. I already feel the urge to turn on the air conditioning but I’m going to resist as long as I can. UPDATE: it’s on full blast as of last night.
Today I’m showing you how to make a cheesecake WITHOUT having to bake it! You know I LOVE cheesecake recipes, and have the most perfect, lovable ones here on Wishes and Dishes, that is guaranteed to turn out perfectly every time. Today, we’re coming at cheesecake from a totally different angle…a totally no-baking angle!
An entire cheesecake recipe from start to finish that you don’t have to bake? Yes, I said it. This No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake recipe is completely no bake with absolutely AMAZING results. You know I love my no-bake dessert recipes!
One tip I have for you is to make sure add the toppings for the No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake just before serving, not before chilling, for best results. The toppings tend to “melt” and get not so pretty looking if you add them too soon.
You are going to LOVE this No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake recipe and so will everyone else!
Check out my how-to video of me making the recipe for this No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake!
Looking For More No Bake Desserts? Try these other recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Balls
- 48 Chocolate Oreo Cookies
- 1 stick Salted Butter, melted
- 24 oz of Cream Cheese, softened
- 9 oz White Chocolate Almond Bark, melted
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 TBSP Vanilla
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ package (1.7 oz) Banana Cream Pudding
- ½ package (1.5 oz.) Strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups Strawberries, quartered
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Mini Chocolate Morsels
- Chocolate Syrup, Drizzled to taste
- Chocolate, Drizzled to taste
- Cool Whip, Dolloped to taste
- 1 jar Maraschino Cherries
- In a food processer or blender, thoroughly crush the Oreo cookies until fine. We will be keeping the centers of the cookie in the cookies as we crush them.
- Place the crushed cookies in a bowl.
- Melt 1 stick of salted butter and add it to the crushed Oreo cookies. Thoroughly mix the butter and crushed Oreos together so that everything is evenly coated.
- Separate the crushed Oreos into two equal parts.
- In an 8 inch springform pan, add a paper liner to the bottom of the pan (not completely necessary) and add ½ of the Oreo cookie buttered crumbs to the pan. Make sure to evenly press and level the Oreo crumbs in the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to chill while you mix the other ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, powdered sugar and vanilla and thoroughly mix with either a hand mixer or stationary mixer. Once completely mixed and smooth, set the mixture aside.
- Place the white chocolate almond bark in a microwave safe bowl and microwave the almond bark in 15 second intervals, stirring occasionally, until completely melted. Allow the melted chocolate to slightly cool before adding it to the cream cheese mix.
- In a separate bowl, add the ½ cup of heavy whipping cream and mix it with either a hand mixer or stationary mixer until the cream forms a firm mixture. The mixture will approximately double in volume when it’s done.
- Add the thickened cream and melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and mix again until thoroughly smooth.
- Separate the cream cheese filling into two separate parts.
- Return ½ of the cream cheese filling to the mixing bowl and add the instant banana cream pudding to it. Thoroughly mix in the instant banana cream pudding with either a hand mixer or stationary mixer until smooth.
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer and pour the banana cream cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreo crust. Evenly spread the cheesecake out in the pan and then drop the pan a couple of times so that everything evens out. Place the cheesecake into the freezer for 30 minutes to allow it semi-set. We will need it firm to add the middle Oreo layer to the cheesecake.
- After 30 minutes, remove the cheesecake from the freezer and top the cheesecake with the remaining ½ of the Oreo crumb mixture. As done before, make sure to evenly press and level the Oreo crumbs on top of the banana cream cheesecake.
- Return the cheesecake to the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Quarter two cups of strawberries and add them to a medium sized bowl. Add ¼ cup of sugar to the strawberries and mix together. Be sure to even coat the strawberries. Once mixed, set the strawberries aside.
- Return the remaining ½ of the cream cheese filling to the mixing bowl and add the instant strawberry Jell-O to it. Thoroughly mix with either a hand mixer or stationary mixer until smooth.
- Next add the sugar coated strawberries and any juice remaining in the bowl to the cheesecake mixture and stir in.
- Remove the cheesecake from the freezer. Pour the strawberry cheesecake into the pan and evenly spread it until the top is smooth.
- Top the cheesecake with ½ cup of mini chocolate morsels until the desired coating is reached and lightly press the morsels into the cheesecake. Next lightly drizzle chocolate syrup over the top of the cheesecake.
- Return the cheesecake to the freezer for 3+ hours.
- Before serving, allow the cheesecake to thaw in the refrigerator.
- For fun, top each cut piece of cheesecake with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and top with whipped cream and a cherry for fun!