No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Smooth and creamy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with extra spiced flavor and gingersnap crust. It is a fool proof recipe because it turns out amazing every time! What a perfect Thanksgiving dessert!
Pumpkin treats have never been my ride or die dessert. This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake, my friends, is seriously a fluffy cloud-like dream!
This might be the cheesecake to make you love cheesecake for the first time in your life if you never have been a fan. It’s creamy and delicious when chilled, but also somewhat light and fluffy, much like my Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.
This cheesecake has a creamy texture to it that is just mind blowing. I’m living for it right now. I am absolutely living for it.
If you want a little change up from the traditional pumpkin pie or plain old pumpkin cheesecake in this crazy garbage dump if a year, I’ve got your back. I always have your back. Although, I do LOVE my Caramel Apple Pie and my new recipe for Sweet Potato Pie.
This is a no bake dessert which is a bonus! Yassss. Being no-bake makes it a convenient make-ahead option this fall season. It sets right up in the freezer! No worries about those cheesecake cracks that tend to annoy the crap out of me.
Much like my BAKED Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake, it is downright irresistible and I know you are going to love it. It’s different, it’s fun, but not different enough that any very traditional Thanksgiving meal family (like Mr. Wishes’ family) would ever complain.
Oh contrare, this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is a little excitement without being too much excitement. Catch my drift? I know my brother Joe doesn’t read my blog. If he did actually support his loving sister in that way (ha ha), he would appreciate the “oh contrare” I threw in there.
More reasons to love this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe (in case you need more reasons):
- Amazing texture– crunchy graham cracker/cookie crust + a light & creamy filling
- Flavor– cinnamon gingersnap crust and pumpkin spiced filling. Fall spices all around!
- Simplicity– no water bath, no cracks, no baking, no burning the pie on Thanksgiving day!
- Convenience– save that oven space for other holiday dishes
- Make-ahead– filling sets on it’s own in the freezer and you can have dessert taken care of ahead of time!
Flavor heaven. Feel free to check out my other cheesecake recipes. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ cups gingersnap cookies OR (10) graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon - if using gingersnap cookies, you can omit the cinnamon if you prefer
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces (1 block) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (from 15 oz can) pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple extract, optional
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping or fresh whipping cream, plus more for garnish
- Whipped topping or whip cream
- Gingersnap cookies
- Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
- Crush graham crackers or gingersnap cookies in food processor or resealable bag
- Add crumbs to large mixing bowl
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon, if using
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl
- Stir into crumb mixture until well combined
- Alternatively you can combine all ingredients in the food processor
- Press firmly into 9 inch springform pan
- Chill for 20 minutes
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and creamy
- Add pumpkin puree, spice and extracts, beat until smooth
- Gently fold in whipped topping a little at a time
- Pour cheesecake mixture into pan and spread evenly
- Cover with plastic and foil and place in freezer overnight or until solid
- Remove from freezer and remove pan rim
- Decorate with toppings of your choice, if desired
- Cut into slices with a sharp knife
- Wrap leftovers with plastic wrap and place in freezer or refrigerator