Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Rich and creamy Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is a fall classic, and great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fans out there! This is the perfect holiday dessert!
I am still dreaming about this Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake. If you liked my Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars you’re gonna love this pie. It has the most unique combination of spices, the most heavenly smooth texture, and an irresistible flavor! It’s hard to believe that fall is here and we are talking pumpkin already, but at the same time, I’m ready for the cooler weather and my favorite Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies.
Much like a really cold winter, our summer was really hot. I’m all about the hot weather in the summer and normally bask in it, but with a new baby it was hard to take her out in the heat. Walks have to be done at night after the sun goes down. Even just sitting on the porch, we would start to be sweaty after a while. Bring on the fall and my favorite Pumpkin Blondies!
Another perk of the fall? The grass will stop growing which means no more mowing! It’s the little things in life, ya know? I also am excited for boots weather and going to the farmer’s markets to pick out pumpkins. I think it will be super fun this year with the baby!
This Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake will definitely become a fall staple and a holiday favorite. You can feel free to make your own crust, but I use a store-bought crust when I make this. Anything that saves me time lately is a priority in my book. The layers in this cheesecake are so fun and give it that little extra something special.
If you’re asked to bring a dessert to any fall event or holiday party, I promise this Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake will be a winner. You should also check out my Mini Pecan Pumpkin Pies. Everyone will be begging you for the recipe! If you’re not too into pies, this Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler will be the perfect dessert for you.
Are you more in breads? Try this chocolate chip pumpkin bread I made with a Bourbon glaze! Happy almost fall and I hope your September is going well so far.
Check out my how-to video of me making the recipe for this Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- ½ cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat with a mixer until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently just until well blended. Carefully and evenly spread over the batter in the crust. Try not to mix it into the bottom layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Pipe or use a spoon to put some whipped topping on each individual slice before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe source: adapted from allrecipes.com