Red White and Blue Fluff Salad
Red White and Blue Fluff Salad recipe is a delicious dump and go dessert salad or side dish idea that is perfect for any and all occasions! This is such an easy dessert to bring to parties, picnics, and potlucks.
I am fresh out of junk to say. I’ve got nothing. But let me just say that this Red White and Blue Fluff Salad is a fun summer dessert that is also popular during the holidays. Like many of my Memorial Day recipes, this one doesn’t require baking so this will be your new BFF this summer!
This is always a hit at parties and is NOT just for summer. It would even be pretty for the winter holidays! It can pass as patriotic of just your every day salad. I have a plethora of these easy fluffy dessert salads (Pecan Crunch Grape Salad and Fluff Pistachio Salad) here on my blog and each one is seriously more delicious than the last.
The photos here in this post are a quick visual walk-through showing you exactly how to make this easy Red White and Blue Fluff Salad recipe. The Full printable recipe is below. You can switch it up and add your favorite fruit to this salad, but I went with blueberries!
Who else is ready for all the amazeballs salads that we love in the summer months? While pasta salad is my absolute favorite and go-to, when I want something lighter there is nothing more satisfying than a fresh fruit salad.
This festive fruit salad is so quick and easy to make that no matter how much time you actually end up with to make something for a party, you’ll still show up with something terrific! Maybe, just maybe they’ll like it better than my famous Cucumber Salad.
When you need a quick and tasty dessert to bring to a cook-out this Red White and Blue Fluff Salad does the trick. I can almost smell the strawberries and marshmallow through the pictures right now and I’m not sad about it at all.
There’s something about fruit covered in whipped topping and Jell-O that sends my brain into sheer happiness. You know what I mean?
Crazy week over here! Eliza’s 3rd birthday is this week. My baby is getting so big! And of course, Memorial Day weekend is this weekend…the unofficial start of summer is here.
Give the people what they want and make this Red White and Blue Fluff Salad for your next summer gathering! It won’t fail you.
So, bring on the backyard parties, pool time, and barbeques this summer!
- 12 Ounces Whipped Cream
- 1 3-Ounce Box Strawberry Jell-O
- 2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows (white)
- 1 ½ Cups Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the jello powder and whipped cream (do not prep the Jell-O per the box instructions, just use the powder)! Mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fold them in well.
- Serve right away or refrigerate, covered.
- ● You can use other flavors of red jello, if preferred. I felt the strawberry paired better with the flavor combos.
- ● Refrigerating the fluff will make it a touch thicker and fluffier than if you serve it right away. It will be a little limp if served immediately due to the mixing that just occurred.
- ● You can swap out blueberries for blackberries and stick with the theme, if desired.
- ● If you want the mixture to be redder, you can add in some red gel food coloring.
- ● This recipe will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days if sealed in an airtight container. I don’t suggest freezing.
Wow, this looks gorgeous! Definitely my new BFF. 🙂 Thanks!
This is so much fun and easy to make! Great recipe!
Perfect for Memorial Day or 4th of July! 🙂
This is my go to dessert for summer barbecues and especially on the 4th of july!
This recipe takes me back to the salads of my childhood bbqs- so tasty! Thanks for the recipe!
The perfect summertime dessert! So perfect for the 4th of July!
Can you use frozen blueberries?
Thanks for the salad recipe.