Creamy Pecan Crunch Grape Salad
You’re just 7 ingredients away from this Creamy Pecan Crunch Grape Salad recipe. It is guaranteed to be a huge hit at office potlucks, BBQ’s, holiday dinners and parties!
It is the start of summer salads! OK, so this Creamy Pecan Crunch Grape Salad isn’t a typical “salad” loaded with veggies, but it’s still technically a salad. This is so refreshing and is begging to be made for your next office party or church potluck. Having a cookout or BBQ this summer? Bring it to that, as well. Oh, and it’s pretty to boot!
I’m so glad you’re here! Follow along on Pinterest for more inspiration!
There you have it. Welcome to my new favorite salad. The best kind of salads, in my eyes, are the ones with absolutely zero leafy green stuff. Yes, I’m 5 years old. I’m more of a fruit girl myself. Grapes are my favorite fruit of all time and it’s honestly surprising how few grape recipes I have on this blog. Let us get started with this grape salad and see what else I can come up with next. You might also love this Pecan Grape Chicken Salad or my Concord Grape Pie!
Give me all the grapes and pecans and drench them it in a good shower of “cheesecake” filling and I am one happy camper. This can definitely also count as a dessert because it’s perfectly sweet. And some extra crushed pecans on top for good measure.
Be sure to check out my step-by-step video on how to make this Pecan Crunch Grape Salad. It’s so easy!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons chopped pecans, plus a handful extra for sprinkling on top
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer until blended.
- Add grapes and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add brown sugar and pecans and mix in.
- Sprinkle with some extra pecans on top and serve.
Some grape recipes from my friends you will love:
Cranberry Grape Walnut Salad that is great for a dinner party or potluck!
Caramel Apple Grapes for the perfect light snack for summer or fall!
Recipe source: adapted from tasteofhome.com