Red, White, and Blue Mini Cheesecakes
Red, White, and Blue Mini Cheesecakes recipe layered with a Golden Oreo crust and creamy tangy cheesecake. Top with sprinkles and whipped cream for the perfect patriotic dessert for 4th of July!
Happy June, everyone! I made some mini cheesecakes for you today. You know how sometimes I make an amazing dessert and freak the heck out over it and deem it the best thing I’ve ever made? Yeah. This is one of those times.
I almost always make a double batch of these mini cheesecakes because they tend to disappear in a hurry. I don’t think it’s a secret that I’m a spaz over all things cheesecake.
I very much prefer making mini cheesecakes rather than a whole big cheesecake. Whole cheesecakes can be quite intimidating and you have to worry about cracking, water baths, etc.. Mini cheesecakes are seriously the best! Mini cheesecakes are easy to make and the perfect portion size.
This mini cheesecakes recipe makes about 12 perfectly sized individual cheesecakes. They are perfect for serving a crowd at a holiday or birthday party! You can also choose to use a mini muffin tin for bite size cheesecakes. The possibilities are endless!
Cheesecake has always been one of our favorite desserts. In fact, Mr. Wishes and I once went on an entire weekend trip just to visit a restaurant that served the best desserts and cheesecake. What can I say, I love cheesecake recipes. I practically live for this New York-Style Strawberry Cheesecake.
Mini Red, White, and Blue Cheesecakes are big flavor packed into a small bite! I like to sample one of everything when it comes to mini desserts, anyone else?
These Mini Cheesecakes are soooo very good all on their own, but if you like to add a little extra flavor to your cheesecake, there are tons of delicious options. Whipped cream and fresh fruit are always a favorite for almost any dessert and these cheesecakes are no exception to that rule.
I also recommend trying my New York Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies. Cheesecake in the form of a cookie is pretty amazing. If you’re looking for more of a no-bake cheesecake, but sure to try my No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake!
- 4 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 golden oreos
- Red, White, Blue Sprinkles (jimmies)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Gently stir in about ⅓ cup of sprinkles.
- Place a cupcake paper in each muffin tin and place one Oreo down the bottom of each one.
- Fill each muffin tin about ¾ of the way up with batter.
- Sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top of each one.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until centers are almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- You can serve with a dollop of whipped cream and more sprinkles for an even more festive look.