Chocolate Almond Hazelnut Bark
Easy 5-ingredient Salted Chocolate Almond Hazelnut Bark recipe is a beautiful, festive special occasion or holiday dessert that makes for a great edible Christmas gift for family, co-workers, and friends!
I barely have any other words. Where are all my salted chocolate fans at? This salted Chocolate Almond Hazelnut Bark is just for you, my friend!
I will attempt to refrain from shouting OMG, obsessed, freaking amazing and I’m dead over how much I love this Chocolate Almond Hazelnut Bark. Because that’s all that is running through my mind with this delicious goodness. I was never really a bark recipes person, but I totally am now.
This Chocolate Almond Hazelnut Bark is so ridiculously easy to make, endlessly adaptable, and just plain fun to eat. This makes for a wonderful homemade holiday gift or birthday gift for the chocolate lovers in your life. Who wouldn’t love the gift of chocolate?! The crunch! The salt! The chocolate. It is an absolute freaking dream.
It’s no secret that I’m a salty and sweet girl. I have been consuming chocolate and salt for as long as I can remember and loving it. I mean, Peanut Butter Buckeye Bark is where it’s at.
One of our favorite things to snack on over the holidays is chocolate bark. It’s SO easy to make and everyone loves it. Plus, it’s easy to cater to everyone’s likes. Cookies, candy, nuts; really the sky is the limit. What do you think you will use?
I don’t think I’ve ever been so darn excited to share a recipe with you. Or to shamelessly lick a bowl. Color me 5 years old, I don’t even care. I mean, chocolate almond hazelnut bark?!?! Seriously? I mean, OK maybe I was just as excited with this Pecan Pie Bark which is my most popular holiday recipe EVER.
I hope you enjoy this and decide to try it out soon! It is not just a holiday dessert, it can be for any occasion at all. Because whenever Chocolate Almond Hazelnut Bark is happening here on Wishes and Dishes, it’s a good day.
I also have other bark recipes for different holidays. Check out my Valentine’s day Bark: Conversation Heart Sugar Cookie Bark. The Valentine’s Day bark is so festive and fun for kids to make! You’ll love love my Halloween version: Candy Corn White Chocolate Bark.
- 3 cups chopped milk or semisweet chocolate, divided
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup pistachios
- ⅛ tsp flake sea salt
- Spread all of the nuts on a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 minutes at 400°F.
- Let the nuts cool, chop them and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt 2 cups of the chocolate. Using a spatula, spread chocolate onto the parchment or baking mat.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave. Stir in chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella) until smooth. Spoon over chocolate on the parchment, spacing out drops. Use a knife to swirl the chocolates.
- Sprinkle chopped, toasted nuts over chocolate. Sprinkle evenly with sea salt.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week. Enjoy!