Couples that cook together, stay together! That being said, how’s this for an idea for your upcoming weekend: have a stay-at-home date night dinner-for-two and make this delicious meal together! “Date night” doesn’t have to be a huge ordeal. Just spending time togetherin the quiet of your own home can be just as fun [...]
These are a few of my favorite things: cooking and baking are at the top of my list. I love tennis, hiking, running, singing, animals, Disney World, Christmas, I feel there's nothing more enchanting than Disney World at Christmas time, fireworks, weddings, watching storms, Groundhog Day, baseball is my favorite past time, and I LOVE music -especially country and 80's.
Search Wishes & Dishes
- Wallaby Organic Yogurt: Review & Giveaway! (winners announced) April 30, 2013
- Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes April 17, 2013
- Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast March 3, 2012
- Triple Layer Fudge Mint Oreo Brownies March 14, 2012
- San Diego Adventures (Part 1) May 21, 2013
- Loaded Pancake Muffins May 20, 2013
- Tomato Tortellini Soup May 17, 2013
- A Giant Cupcake May 16, 2013
- Lorenzo's mommy: joyce, it was flour from certain cookie dough the ...
- john@kitchenriffs: Congrats to Micah! San Diego is a great place - l...
- Ashley: It's soo beautiful!...
- Ashley: Thanks! It really is gorgeous here... I love it....