Crock Pot or Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler dessert recipe is best served warm and topped with vanilla ice cream. It’s an easy dessert to throw in the crock pot and just let it cook. Everyone loves this!
Fall is about smell – warm comforting smells… and this crock pot peach cobbler was the epitome of this today and is the best slow cooker dessert I have ever made. Because I made it in my crock pot, I got to smell it all day long (which was torture at times). Bring it on Fall! This Crock Pot or Slow Cooker (whatever you happen to call it) Peach Cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream is an easy dessert to throw in the crock pot and let it cook. Dessert will be ready for you in a couple of hours. Perfect! This crock pot peach cobbler is one of the most popular recipes on my website! Get a slow cooker here for pretty cheap if you don’t already have one – they are life savers!
- ¾ cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup biscuit baking mix
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced*
- Grease WELL the inside of 3 or 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine sugars, baking mix, oats and cinnamon.
- Stir in peaches and spoon into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream!