Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream Cannoli
Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Stuffed Cannoli: espresso ice cream swirled with cream cheese and pumpkin spice stuffed inside tasty cannoli shells and finished off with a sprinkle of pecans and caramel drizzle. This fall and holiday Italian dessert will blow your mind!
After all, there is not a day in my life that goes by without me craving Italian pastries, pasta, or bread. I was sitting at an Italian restaurant with my Italian hubby a couple of weeks ago and all I could think about was how lucky I am to have found someone who loves pasta and bread as much as me…and never gets sick of it!
I’m so glad you’re here! Follow along on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Perry’s Ice cream recently sent me a shipment of their new fall flavor as part of the “Inside Scoopers” program: Pumpkin Spice Latte. Perry’s headquarters is only an hour from where I live! Gotta support local! You guys…..words can’t even describe this new flavor.
You are going to fall in love with this espresso ice cream loaded with pumpkin spice and cream cheese swirled throughout. How brilliant is this ice cream flavor?!
Lucky for you, I am hosting a Perry’s Pumpkin Package Giveaway today here on Wishes and Dishes (scroll down for details).
I love cannoli but I randomly thought of making a frozen version the other day. What would be better than doing my first frozen cannoli experiment with a fun fall ice cream flavor?
These Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Stuffed Cannoli are just perfect for any fall holiday or just a fun weekend treat for your kids. Nobody would ever expect the cannoli shells to be filled with ice cream!
For the giveaway, head on over to visit Perry’s Ice Cream website and let me know in a comment what flavor is your favorite OR what flavor you are just dying to try! Alternatively, you can head on over to my Instagram post and enter there by leaving a comment. Simple as that!
I will choose a winner in one week (at the end of the day on 9/26) and you will have Perry’s new Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Pie ice cream delivered right to your doorstep! It may just be the best delivery you’ve had all year.
If you’re not the lucky winner, be sure to hurry up and pick up some of this ice cream because it’s limited edition!
- 6 Cannoli shells
- 1 quart Perry's Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream (or any pumpkin ice cream)
- Pecans or walnuts, crushed, for sprinkling
- Caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought), for drizzling
- Remove the ice cream from freezer and allow to sit at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes or just until softened (this depends on how warm your kitchen is).
- Use a spoon and scoop ice cream from the container and stuff the cannoli shell (do this from both ends). Do this carefully so the shell doesn't break.
- Place the stuffed cannoli shells on a baking sheet or plate and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Place the crushed nuts on a small plate or in a small bowl. Dip the ends of the cannoli into the nut topping and place back onto the baking sheet, moving quickly to prevent melting.
- Place back into the freezer for at least one hour or until ready to serve. Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving (optional). Enjoy!
Disclaimer: I was sent Perry’s ice cream to try out and review. Giveaway provided by Perry’s. I was not compensated for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my 100% my own.