Pecan Nutella Brownies
Welcome to my new favorite homemade brownie recipe! This pecan Nutella brownie dessert recipe is for all you Nutella fans out there.
For those who don’t know, Nutella is a spread made with a combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and cocoa. I know it isn’t actually healthy, despite what the commercials say, but it is so delicious. Chocolate and hazelnut are just a match made in heaven!
If you are a ooey, gooey, chocolate brownie lover and have never tried a Nutella brownie before you need to try this one. They’re dense, yet light…. soft and chewy, yet cakey too.
These are fabulous and I think you should head straight to your kitchen right now and bake these up. You may find a new love in brownies like I have in this recipe 🙂
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup Nutella
- 3 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Zap 1 stick of butter + ½ cup of cocoa powder in the microwave for 1 minute. Whisk very well.
- When it's nice & smooth, add ¾ cup sugar + ½ cup Nutella + 3 oz melted dark chocolate.
- Whisk in 2 eggs. Sift together ½ cup flour + ½ teaspoon salt.
- Dump the flour mixture over the chocolate mix & fold gently with a rubber spatula.
- Fold in chocolate chips/chunks/chopped nuts of your choice. Pour into 8x8 inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 min.
- Cool & slice into bars.