White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M&M Blondies
A combination of a chewy blondie and moist butter cake, these White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M&M Blondies are studded with white chocolate chips, peanut butter, and mini M&M’s!
Ready for some White Chocolate, Peanut Butter M&M Blondies. Some exciting things happened yesterday: my blog turned two years old, it was the one year anniversary of the hubby and I moving into our very first house, and my countdown to Christmas finally hit double digits (please don’t hate me for saying this…but only 98 days left!)
It was a great day overall. Thank you all ever so much for your kind words for my “blogiversary”….I really appreciate each and every comment! You guys are the greatest. That’s why I’m bringing you these White Chocolate M&M Blondies today. You can thank me later.
Yes, I have more M&M Blondies to share with you today. If you missed the ones I posted last week, here they are: Cake Batter Blondies. I don’t even know if I could choose between the two, but honestly, I think these might just be my new favorite blondies. You can be the judge.
These babies also have white chocolate chips in them but, in addition, have peanut butter and mini M&M’s. They are pure awesomeness and I love them like I love my Snickerdoodle Blondies. Why do mini things make things look cute? I don’t know, but it’s true. I love baking with M&Ms, in general. They add such a pop of color and of course, they taste great.
If you are allergic to peanuts, you can always substitute Biscoff spread or any other nut butter that you can tolerate for the peanut butter. Have fun and be creative. Enjoy your Wednesday!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup white chocolate chips (additional to the ¾ cup above)
- ¼ cup mini M and M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds until butter is melted and hot. Add ¾ cup white chips and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, if needed place back in microwave for an additional 15-30 seconds to melt through.
- Place flour, sugar, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in ½ cup white chips then add eggs, peanut butter and melted white chocolate. Stir until well combined. Transfer to the prepared baking dish, spreading evenly then gently press the mini M and M’s over top. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through. Mine were done right at 30 minutes.
Recipe source: adapted from picky-palate.com