Key Lime Pie Dip
Key Lime Pie Dip is your favorite pie turned into a dessert dip recipe! This is so fun for spring and summer.
Who loves Key Lime pie??? This may sound crazy, but I never tried it until last spring when I was in…….you guessed it – KEY WEST! What better place to have my first Key Lime pie? Oh, and it was a frozen key lime pie covered in white chocolate. Needless to say, I was sold.
Once a week, Mr. Wishes and I get together with a group of people around our age from our church and each week we have a different food theme. This week the theme was dips. I tried to come up with something fun and creative because for some reason I feel like the expectation might be high for me seeing as I have a food blog. That reason might be because people TELL me they are expecting something great each week from me 😉 No pressure there!
I figured we would have an abundance of hot dips so I came up with this dessert Key Lime Pie Dip idea. And it is low fat which put a smile on a lot of faces! Everyone seemed to enjoy it and gobbled it up. It’s a great warm weather dessert without the guilt and couldn’t be any easier to put together. I think I will be making this all summer long.
- 1 (14 oz) can fat free sweetened condensed milk (can also use full fat)
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp Key Lime Juice
- ½ cup Marshmallow Fluff
- graham crackers, animal crackers, or fruit, for dipping
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice until thickened, approximately 30 seconds.
- Add in the marshmallow fluff and continue stirring until incorporated.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Serve chilled with graham crackers, animal crackers, or fruit.