White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Perfectly soft White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are the perfect dessert recipe to add festive holiday colors to your cookie trays this year!
It’s time to talk Christmas cookies and I couldn’t be more excited about this! These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are a very simple recipe but have that special holiday touch added to them with the cranberries. I didn’t think I’d be a huge fan of the white chocolate and cranberry together in a cookie but, let me tell you…this WORKS. It works well.
I’m so glad you’re here! Follow along on Pinterest for more inspiration!
These babies would be great for an office cookie exchange because they are easy to make and something a bit different. They are not overly sweet but also not the least bit bland. I love the sweetness and texture that the cranberries add.
Do you give away cookies to people for the holidays? These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies would make great edible gifts to give away to family, neighbors and friends. Some of my other favorite “show-stopper” cookies are these Italian Ricotta Cookies, Italian Anisette “S” Cookies, and Lofthouse Frosted Cookies. Enjoy!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon brandy (can substitute vanilla extract)
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets or use a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and brandy (or vanilla).
- Whisk together the flour and baking soda in a separate bowl and stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Tip: take them out while they are still a bit doughy. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!