Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter banana bread is classic banana bread with a makeover. This bread has a generous helping of peanut butter and Reese’s peanut butter cups. This easy loaf recipe is a delicious breakfast treat or snack!
I am constantly looking for new ways to bake up some Peanut Butter Banana Bread. It’s definitely always been one of my “go to” foods to whip up when I’m in the mood to bake and have bananas that are way past their prime just sitting there waiting to be used. I’ve made some awesome variations of it in the past: my current favorites being my Caramel Macchiato Banana Bread and my Coconut Banana Bread!
There is just something so warm and comforting about banana bread warm out of the oven and I constantly have rotting bananas on hand. Appetizing, right? I love anything banana flavor and it’s always been something I can’t resist. Add peanut butter to the mix and I’m ALL over that.
I’m so glad you’re here! Follow along on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Banana bread is amazing no matter what way you look at it, but it doesn’t get much better than adding peanut butter. Bananas and peanut butter are nothing short of a super combination, wouldn’t you agree? Add chocolate to that combination and it doesn’t get much better than that. This Peanut Butter Banana Bread is to die for!
I’m definitely saving up the next round of brown bananas to make this Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread again.
Do you have a favorite banana bread recipe? Feel free to comment below and include a link if you so desire!
- Banana bread with a generous helping of peanut butter and Reese's cups. This easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe is a great breakfast or snack!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Canola oil (Vegetable oil will also work)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 oz bag of Reese’s Mini cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease your loaf pan (I used an 9″ x 5″ loaf pan) with butter or shortening.
- In a medium bowl whisk together your flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together your bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Batter will be lumpy but try not to over mix or it will change the texture.
- Gently fold in your Reese’s Mini cups and spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Keep an eye on the bread and if you notice the it browning too fast on top, lower the temperature down to 325° and loosely cover with foil. I always do this.
- Let cool in pan for 10-15 minutes, then loosen the edges of the pan with a knife and remove from loaf pan, transferring bread to a cooling rack to cool completely before cutting into.
Recipe source: adapted from cookiesandcups.com