Sweet Cream Peanut Butter Iced Coffee
Sweet Cream Peanut Butter Iced Coffee recipe very similar to a frappuccino- have your iced coffee and a perfect frozen treat in one amazing blended drink!
My recent discovery for this store-bought iced coffee will make your life so much easier – International Delight has got you covered this summer! Their newest delicious Iced Coffee line is a mix of coffee and creamer, ready to be poured into an ice filled glass. I’m not sure about you, but when it’s hot and humid outside, the last thing I want is a hot cup of coffee. I’m not even a huge coffee drinker and have to say that this is a wonderful way to enjoy it on a hot summer day. It is so tasty all on it’s own, but I had to have some fun with it and create an iced coffee/frappuccino drink with it.
The iced coffee flavors they have are Original Coffee, Vanilla, Mocha, Cookies ‘n Cream, Coldstone Sweet Cream, and Caramel Macchiato. Mr. Wishes and I love this stuff! It’s creamy, just the right amount of coffee flavor, and perfectly sweet with no extra work for you except to pour it over ice and go.
This drink recipe I came up with is seriously the best frozen drink to ever come out of my kitchen. Again, this coming from someone who is not even a chronic coffee drinker. Dare I say that I think this “frappuccino” tastes even better than Starbucks! You can be the judge of that 🙂 The key to this drink was making ice cubes from the coffee ahead of time so you need to plan ahead a little. The drink didn’t taste watered down or “icey” at all which is something that always bothers me about frozen drinks. The flavor was very strong and more genuine, in my opinion.
Visit International Delight’s Facebook page for fun summer sweepstakes and product updates. You can enter to win your very own tumbler! They’re giving away 100 of them each week through the end of August. Head on over and enter. You can enter once each day!
Now, are you ready for the most delicious frozen treat ever that you don’t have to go to the store and buy? Time to drink up and get that caffeine fix!
- ¾ cup International Delight Sweet Cream Iced Coffee (or any flavor)
- 1 cup milk (I used skim - use whole milk for thicker drink)
- 2 cups ice (made from the iced coffee)
- 3 Tbsp. creamy Peanut Butter
- optional toppings: whipped cream, crushed or whole mini Nutter Butter cookies
- Make about 8-10 ice cubes using the Iced Coffee. Place in the freezer until frozen. You can also used a few regular ice cubes, but make sure the majority are made from the iced coffee so as not to water down the drink. Combine all the ingredients (not the toppings) in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
- Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, and serve with a straw.
- Top each drink with whipped cream and peanut butter cookie(s) - crumbs or whole.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Pingback: Peanut Butter Latte | life.love.leah