Strongbow Cherry Blossom Cider Sangria
Strongbow Cherry Blossom Cider Sangria has all of the great flavors of blackberries, peaches, and green apple all together in one delicious, refreshing adult drink!
Happy Labor day weekend, everyone! I’m sharing a quick, fun drink recipe for you to enjoy at your BBQ’s and parties on this last long weekend of the summer. People that know me in real life know that I LOVE hard cider. I’m not huge on wine (don’t hate me), and definitely not beer, but hard cider is normally my drink of choice. Hard cider is tasty all on it’s own, but turning it into a fruity sangria like this one just takes it over the top!
I love learning of new hard cider brands to try out and this one is a winner. Strongbow is the number one hard cider brand in the world and embodies more than 125 years of cider-making history. That many years definitely equals perfection, as far as I’m concerned.
Their award-winning hard ciders are all-natural: produced and imported from the U.K. and Belgium and made from apples and only other natural flavors.
Besides the Cherry Blossom used in this Cherry Blossom Cider Sangria, Strongbow also has Ginger, Gold Apple, and Honey flavors! It’s easy to find a flavor you will love. I don’t know about you, but I need to try them all ASAP. Turn them into fun sangria recipe or just enjoy them over ice for a nice, refreshing drink. Hey, summer is not over yet! What are your plans for the weekend? See if you can squeeze in this Cherry Blossom Cider Sangria 🙂 With all of the flavors here – peaches, apples, and blackberry – you really can’t go wrong.
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup diced green apple
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, more for garnish
- ½ cup diced ripe yellow peach
- 6 oz. Blackberry Brandy or Liquor
- (2) 12 oz. cold bottles Strongbow Cherry Blossom Cider
- Add all of the ingredients except for the Strongbow Cider to a pitcher and add a few ice cubes.
- Stir until the ice has nearly dissolved then add the hard cider and combine all the ingredients.
- Fill your glasses of choice with a few ice cubes and pour the sangria over it, making sure you evenly distribute the fruit.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Strongbow. The opinions and text are all mine.