Peanut Butter Honey Greek Yogurt Pops
Cool off this summer with Peanut Butter Honey Greek Yogurt Pops. They are a healthy, easy-to-make popsicle recipe and you only need 4 simple ingredients!
Calling all peanut butter fans! Yes, that means you. I have a fun popsicle recipe to share with you today that is sure to please both kids and adults alike (or if you happen to be a big kid trapped in an adult body, like myself) and also some cool info on how you can win a $500 gift card + free peanut butter for a year (scroll down for the deets)! July is popsicle month, according to me, and one of my favorite things to do is to sit out on my backyard patio and drink a cold beverage or snack on an ice-cold popsicle such as these Peanut Butter Honey Greek Yogurt Pops. These babies aren’t as sugary as most popsicles are so I can plow through a bunch of them throughout the week and not even feel bad about it. They are basically a frozen smoothie that are healthy enough for breakfast or a midday snack but sweet enough for dessert. This is great because you can trick your brain into thinking they are dessert.
We turned our A/C on last week for the first time all summer. Am I the only one who loves the hot, sticky summer days? Call me crazy, but I enjoy going outside and sweating during the day because it means the temperature will still be warm and toasty when the sun goes down. Any summer nights that do not require a jacket to be worn are my kind of summer nights. This season is short here in upstate, NY so I have to enjoy every second that I can!
“Pin To Win” SWEEPSTAKES details:
Do you have a Pinterest account? All you have to do is visit here to enter anytime between July 13th and 31st. You can enter for a chance to win $500 + a year’s supply of peanut butter…pretty much the best prize ever, in my opinion. You can also enter by going directly to the Peanut Butter & Co.’s Facebook page. There, you can pin your favorite peanut butter popsicle recipe (mine is included and I’d love it if you voted for me!) One entry can be made per day to increase your chances!
These Peanut Butter Honey Greek Yogurt Pops are a simple combination of milk, Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and a little bit of sugar. No need to go running out to the store for some crazy ingredients that you won’t ever use again. Stay cool, happy popsicle eating, and good luck in the Pin-a-Pop sweepstakes!
- • 5 (5.3 ounce) containers honey-flavored Greek yogurt
- • ½ cup of creamy peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co.The Bee's Knees)
- • ½ cup milk
- • 3 tbsp sugar
- • In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt until it’s a smooth consistency. Spoon into a gallon-sized plastic lock bag.
- • In a separate bowl, mix the peanut butter, milk, and sugar. Spoon into another plastic lock bag.
- • Squeeze about 2 tablespoons of the yogurt into the bottom of each popsicle mold OR until it’s about ⅓ of the way filled. Gently knock on the counter to remove bubbles and even the layer out. Do the same for the peanut butter layer and fill the molds the next ⅓ of the way. End with another layer of the Greek yogurt mixture (the final ⅓ of the popsicles).
- • Place popsicle sticks in the middle and push down all the way through to the bottom yogurt layer.
- • Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen completely. If sticks pull out too easily they are not yet frozen solid. Serve and enjoy!