Naan Flatbread Pizza
Easy to make flatbread pizzas on Naan bread with chicken sausage and red peppers. I provided my toppings of choice; feel free to play around and make it your own.
Hello again from Florida! Tomorrow we leave for our cruise to the Eastern Caribbean – SO excited! As I mentioned earlier this week in my Apple Cider Float recipe post, next week I will have three of my friends guest posting on my blog in my absence. I’m so excited for you all to “meet” them and see the wonderful recipes they have to share with everyone. Try not to miss me too much while I’m gone! I’ll be back in action here on Wishes and Dishes the week of Thanksgiving, but please make sure you still stop by next week and show my guest posters some comment love.
This recipe I’m sharing with you today was actually hard to write up as far as the ingredients because I normally just throw these pizzas together without measuring! I did my best to get you the most accurate measurements so you can enjoy these at home. We literally make these for dinner ALL THE TIME because they are so easy and tasty when I have no ideas for what to make for dinner. This is one of my “go-to” dinners and can be thrown together so quickly. Anything that comes together this quick and tastes like I slaved over the stove for a good amount of time is alright in my book.
Thank you all and have a great weekend!
- 2 pieces of naan bread
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 T. of olive oil
- 2 regular size chicken sausage links, cooked (most are pre-cooked)
- ½ of a red bell pepper
- 8 oz. of fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 T. of basil, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet. Top each flatbread with olive oil and ½ teaspoon of minced garlic and spread evenly with a spoon or brush.
- Top each flatbread with red pepper, chicken sausage, and lastly - 4 oz. of freshly sliced mozzarella.
- Evenly distribute the red pepper on top of each flatbread.
- Place flatbreads in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted on top.
- Top each flatbread with 1 and ½ Tablespoons of fresh chopped basil. Enjoy!