Blue Christmas Coconut Cocktail
Blue Christmas Coconut Cocktail recipe is the best Christmas drink and is sure to put a smile on everyone’s faces! This is perfect for serving at a party and you can make a huge batch of it.
Does anyone else have the song “Blue Christmas” in their head now? You’re welcome. You can easily add a little sparkle and fun to your holiday gatherings by making a big ol’ batch of this Blue Christmas Coconut Cocktail! Also, you can easily make this drink non-alcoholic by eliminating the vodka and using a blue curacao syrup in place of the blue curacao.
Can you believe how close we are to Christmas? I’m super determined to get you in the holiday spirit today with this drink. It’s one of my new favorites, along with this White Christmas Coconut Margarita Punch. This baby is so full of festive sparkle you won’t be able to resist making them as soon as possible. Pretty drinks just bring me so much joy! I’ve always been completely obsessed with Christmas and it is my absolute favorite time of the year. Do you have any traditions with your family? We had simple traditions growing up, but I loved it that way. We would all open gifts (and take our time doing so in order to make it last) and just hang out for the entire morning in front of the Christmas tree with Christmas music playing in the background. Those were the best times.
I have a great Christmas gift idea for someone in your life if you’re still looking for last-minute ideas. I don’t know about you, but I use my blender almost every single day. My blender is several years old and VERY loud. Every time I go to run it I yell to Mr. Wishes, “Don’t get scared – just turning the blender on!” It literally shakes the house it’s so loud! This new Hamilton Beach Sound Shield 950 Blender is such a breathe of fresh air. This bad boy is great for people with kids that nap during the day or go to bed early as you can still make your recipes that use the blender and you can still make your daily smoothies or frozen, icy drinks without disturbing anyone’s sleep! It is 55% quieter than a traditional blender….count me IN.
This sound shield blender has a hinged, 2-piece sound shield that opens and closes over the 52 oz. MultiBlend™ glass jar. With 950 watts of power, 5 speeds and three programmed settings, including smoothie (which I use the most), you can do everything from mix salsas to puree soups and other foods. Stainless steel blades are awesome at crushing ice, and it has a drip-free pour spout for less messes! The blade and jar are also both dishwasher safe.
3 Program Settings:
- Smoothie – Blend fresh or frozen
- Ice Crush – Break ice into small pieces fine enough for slushies or cocktails
- Clean – Add warm water, dish detergent and blend for easy, quick cleaning.
Here are the special features of the Hamilton Beach Sound Shield 950 all in one place for you:
- Quiet Blend™ technology
- Hinged 2-piece sound shield for noise reduction
- MultiBlend™ jar and blade provides versatile blending for smoothies, icy drinks, salsas, soups and more
- 52 oz. dishwasher-safe glass jar
- 5 Speeds and 3 programs with pulse function for ultimate control
- Stainless steel blades for superior ice crushing
- 950 watt peak power motor
- Drip-free pour spout & lid
So, whip up this Blue Christmas Coconut Cocktail for your holiday parties and become everyone’s new best friend! I think you should also try my Christmas “Grinch” Lime Sherbet Punch. You can also find this amazing new blender on Amazon. Enjoy!
Thanks to the very generous people over at Hamilton Beach, one lucky Wishes and Dishes reader is going to receive their own shiny, new Sound Shield Blender (worth $79)! Scroll down to the giveaway form for your chance to win! It’s super easy to enter!
- Pour a small amount of cream of coconut and coconut flakes to two shallow dishes or plates. Dip rim of glass into cream of coconut then into coconut flakes to rim glass.
- Add pineapple juice, blue curaçao, vodka, cream of coconut, and ice to blender.
- Blend on high until ice is crushed and desired consistency is reached.
- Pour cocktail into rimmed glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe source: adapted from jennifermeyering.com