Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is simple and healthy, yet so tasty. It’s the perfect side or main dish for a big gathering or just a quick meal during the week with a Mexican twist!
- 2 cups Elbow Pasta, cooked
- 4 Cobs Corn, cooked
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 8-10 Slices of Bacon, diced
- 1 Small bunch of Cilantro
- 1 cup Cotija Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- Juice from 1 Lime
If pasta, bacon, or corn have recently been cooked; allow to cool prior to mixing ingredients together.
Cut the corn from the cobs using a sharp knife.
In a large mixing bowl mix together pasta, corn, red onion, bell pepper, bacon, cilantro, and cotija cheese.
In a small bowl mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, paprika, and lime juice.
Pour sour cream mixture into large bowl and mix well.
Garnish with a little extra cotija cheese and cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!
- You can substitute feta cheese with the cotija cheese, if desired.
- This recipe is great if you want to use up leftover corn! The corn can be grilled, baked or steamed. It just needs to cool prior to cutting off the cob.