Fruit & Nut Salad
This fruit and nut salad is topped with Greek yogurt, walnuts, and a drizzle of honey. It has a unique flavor and surprising texture. My husband and I love this for a snack or healthy dessert!
Hi Wishes and Dishes readers! I am excited to be doing my first ever guest post over at Clean Eating Veggie Girl today. You can find me over there sharing one of my favorite healthy summer dessert creations. Pop on over and say “hi” to the very awesome Hannah and check out her blog and find out how to put together this beautiful fruit and nut salad!
My hubby and I absolutely LOVE this fruit and nut salad and make it all the time. I got my inspiration for this salad from a restaurant that I love to go to and would definitely deem my favorite restaurant of all time. I just HAD to recreate it at home. It’s so easy to make and can be a healthy dessert or just a midday snack. We have even passed it off as our dinner on occasion in the summer when we just feel like eating light. I really hope you try this fruit and nut salad out! Clean eating at it’s finest.
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup grapes
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ Red Delicious apple (any apple will do), chopped
- 7 strawberries, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 and ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2-3 tablespoons raw honey
- Place all fruit on a large plate or in a bowl. Scoop Greek yogurt on top of the fruit and sprinkle walnuts over the top. Drizzle honey over the top of the fruit and Greek yogurt. You can also place the Greek yogurt on the plate first and layer the fruit, nuts, and honey on top.