Banana Split Milkshake
Cool down this summer with your favorite ice cream treat made into a Banana Split Milkshake!
Ice cream season is upon us! I’m a little bit too excited about this. I just had this discussion with Mr. Wishes last week in which I admitted that I can, as of recently, take it or leave it when it comes to most desserts and can exercise will power……. with the exception of ice cream. Ice cream is the one dessert weakness I have that I will just never pass up when it’s in front of me (except for chocolate – I hate chocolate ice cream – because I’m weird).
I love experimenting with milkshake recipes in my kitchen. As long as you have the proportions right so that the perfect milkshake thickness is there, you can make a million different delicious milkshake creations. This Banana Split Milkshake if my new obsession and is giving this Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Milkshake a run for it’s money. It tastes just like a banana split ice cream sundae, only you can sip this one with a straw. Add sprinkles on top for some extra fun (I was too much in a hurry to devour this).
Enjoy this amazing banana split milkshake!
- 2 Cups good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ Cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Hot fudge, maraschino cherry and whipped cream, for topping
- Sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- Add the ice cream, banana, vanilla, and milk to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with hot fudge, whipped cream, cherry and slice of banana. Add sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!