Garlic Knots…what more can I say? Little garlic balls of goodness coated with butter and full of yummy garlic flavor! These are very addicting. These Garlic Knots were truly delicious, easy to make, and didn’t require any difficult steps.As with all bread, they do require a little forethought because of the rise time, however this [...]
These are a few of my favorite things: cooking and baking are at the top of my list. I love tennis, hiking, running, singing, animals, Disney World, Christmas, I feel there's nothing more enchanting than Disney World at Christmas time, fireworks, weddings, watching storms, Groundhog Day, baseball is my favorite past time, and I LOVE music -especially country and 80's.
Search Wishes & Dishes
- Wallaby Organic Yogurt: Review & Giveaway! (winners announced) April 30, 2013
- Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast March 3, 2012
- Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes April 17, 2013
- Triple Layer Fudge Mint Oreo Brownies March 14, 2012
- Tomato Tortellini Soup May 17, 2013
- A Giant Cupcake May 16, 2013
- Banana-Mango Smoothie May 14, 2013
- Chicken French May 13, 2013
- john@kitchenriffs: We make soup in the summer, too, but far less ofte...
- Vicki Bensinger: I think it's great when you can doctor up soup lik...
- Claire @Lemon Jelly Cake: HA, your card mistake made me laugh out loud. I wo...
- Ashley: Thank you so much!...