I’m taking a little break from the hot Miami sun to tell you about a little something I made for “brinner” last week. It’s a little something I like to call Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast. “What the heck is brinner?”, perhaps you may be wondering. It is breakfast food for dinner and it’s a [...]
These are a few of my favorite things: cooking and baking are at the top of my list. I love tennis, hiking, running, singing, animals, Disney World, Christmas, I feel there's nothing more enchanting than Disney World at Christmas time, fireworks, weddings, watching storms, Groundhog Day, baseball is my favorite past time, and I LOVE music -especially country and 80's.
Search Wishes & Dishes
- Wallaby Organic Yogurt: Review & Giveaway! (winners announced) April 30, 2013
- Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes April 17, 2013
- Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast March 3, 2012
- Triple Layer Fudge Mint Oreo Brownies March 14, 2012
- Memorial Day Menu Ideas 2013 May 24, 2013
- San Diego Adventures (Part 1) May 21, 2013
- Loaded Pancake Muffins May 20, 2013
- Tomato Tortellini Soup May 17, 2013
- yummychunklet: Oooh, burgers on English muffins. What a different...
- Anne ~ Uni Homemaker: Sounds like you're having a lovely time in souther...
- Laura Dembowski: I so want to move to California. There seems like...
- Ashley: You don't need an excuse to make good food! haha...