This Monster Cookie dough dip will be your go-to dessert for all holiday or non-holiday parties this year. Everyone goes crazy for this and it even won a contest at a dip party!
Put your stretchy pants on for this one! This is every cookie dough lover’s dream come true!
This is a recipe for an unbelievably delicious dip that tastes EXACTLY like cookie dough and the best part is that you can eat as much as you want because it has NO eggs. That’s right, you can pig out on this dip and you won’t get sick. At least not from salmonella, anyway. When I was a kid I used to get in trouble for eating raw cookie dough because my mom was terrified that I was going to get salmonella poisoning. I never did get sick and I still eat it to this day and don’t think twice. I haven’t gotten sick from it in 30 years, so why stop now?! 🙂 KNOCK ON WOOD.
Just to warn you – this makes a TON of dip. If you are not feeding a crowd, I recommend you divide it in half and wrap one half in plastic wrap forming a ball and put it in the freezer for a later time.
So for anyone who loves to eat cookie dough before actually baking the cookies, this dessert is definitely for you.You can serve it with whatever you like (I listed some ideas in the directions), but I served it with graham crackers and pretzels. The pretzels were really nice because the salt balanced out the sweet dip. Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone!
P.S. If you like this dip, you will LOVE these Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes I posted a while back…
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats, old fashioned or quick (see Note below)
- ⅔ cup plain M&Ms (give or take, mini or regular)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Using the paddle attachment on your stand mixer (if using) or just a wooden spoon, mix in the oats. You may want to use more or less here. I really like the oats in it and a thicker dip so I added a lot. Remember that the dip will also firm up a bit in the fridge.
- Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips and mix in.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, or apple slices. You can dip or spread this depending on how thick you made your dip.
Recipe source: adapted from thegirlwhoateeverything.com- Craving more? Sign up for the Wishes & Dishes Newsletter for a fresh serving of content delivered every week to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook , Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates!