This is absolutely incredible fudge! It is perfectly smooth, creamy, chocolatey, decadent, and all-around enjoyable for a holiday dessert.
I wanted to try out a new fudge recipe for Christmas this year and I think I’ll start making this for every holiday for years to come. It’s so good and easy to make.
I think this fudge would be great to give as gifts for the holidays or a housewarming present for someone. It was so creamy and didn’t have that gritty sugary texture that some fudges have. In my opinion – this is THE BEST fudge recipe around. I did make some changes to the original recipe that I found, but was happy with the changes I made.
Note: You can add 1/2 cup of nuts to this if you would like! I prefer it without nuts, but that’s just me
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1½ cups white sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sprinkles, optional
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- Stir continuously until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle festive sprinkles on top (optional).
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm. Enjoy!
Recipe source: adapted from allrecipes.com- Craving more? Sign up for the Wishes & Dishes Newsletter for a fresh serving of content delivered every week to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook , Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates!